The Daily Mutts strip for 23 June, 2012
- How doth the little crocodile
- Improve his shining tail,
- And pour the waters of the Nile
- On every golden scale!
- How cheerfully he seems to grin,
- How neatly spreads his claws,
- And welcomes little fishes in
- With gently smiling jaws!
- How doth the little busy bee
- Improve each shining hour
- And gather honey all the day
- From every opening flower!
- How skillfully she builds her cell!
- How neat she spreads the wax!
- And labours hard to store it well
- With the sweet food she makes.
- In works of labour or of skill,
- I would be busy too;
- For Satan finds some mischief still
- For idle hands to do.
- In books, or work, or healthful play,
- Let my first years be passed,
- That I may give for every day
- Some good account at last.
Among my collection of signed books are volumes given to me by writers who were also friends along with others by writers, actors and celebr...